8 Feb 2017

Quinoa Pancakes With Cherries - Yummy Blog

This is super simple recipe, I don't remember where I got it from, but basically I requires only quinoa and eggs, I had it all plus some frozen cherries and voila! Quinoa pancakes with cherries! I am sure not all going to like them, some may even call it an omlet. But it is simple, don't require much neither time, ingredients or skills, and I liked them. 


So here are the ingredients for the pancakes:
1/2 cup quinoa (dry)
4 eggs
sweetere - to taste, I didn't put any
1 t.sp. vanilla extract (optional)
1/2 - 1 cup berries, I used cherries (optional, if you want plain)



Cook quinoa according instructions on packaging.
Leave to cool down.
Add 2 eggs and 2 egg whites.
Add vanilla extract.
Mix well or blend with blender for smooth texture.
Add berries and gently mix all together.


On the medium heat cook pancakes for about 2-3 minutes from both sides. For me this mixture was enough to make 9 small pancakes.


Serve, for example, with cream, honey, jam or fruits. I served mine with cream cheese and cherries.


Enjoy!


And here is the video recipe I made for my cooking channel:


Bon Appetit!


Be Healthy, Be Happy and Enjoy Your Life!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...