15 Feb 2017

I Am Pure - Review

In October of last year I got package from DM (German drugstore) to test out hair care trio I AM PURE by udowalz Berlin. I started testing them out only around new year, so I decided to make a short review and tell my thoughts of these products.


Products for test: 
udowalz Berlin I AM PURE pre-shampoo treatment, 100 ml
udowalz Berlin I AM PURE detox shampoo, 300 ml
udowalz Berlin I AM PURE re-balance conditioner, 300 ml
Each of these products costs just under 8 euros. They are all natural and also vegan friendly. These products are for hair with oily roots and dry ends.


I AM PURE pre-shampoo treatment has green, thick, creamy texture. Didn't soap. It has very citrusy herbal scent, which I didn't really enjoy. This treatment or mask should be applied on wet hair and left for 3 minutes before hair wash. 


I AM PURE detox shampoo has pearly-white, liquidy texture like many others shampoos do. It also has similar herbaly scent but for me it felt more minty. 


I AM PURE re-balance conditioner has green and thick texture but not as thick as pre-wash. It also has same citrusy herbal scent as pre-treatment. It should be applied after shampoo and left for about 2-3 minutes and then rinsed.


So, what I liked about this trio:
  • packaging - nice and simple
  • products are natural, silicone free, alcohol free and vegan


What I did not liked:
  • scent - I know they are all natural, but the herbal scent is way to strong
  • pre-shampoo treatment for me was a bit weird, I couldn't understand how much I need it to spread it evenly on my hair, because no matter how much I took, it always felt like the product is only where I put it first and not spreading at all 



Overall these products didn't worked for me, even thought in winter my hair root usually tend to get oily, but ends - dry. These products made my scalp itchy, after using them I had awful dandruff. After wash my hair didn't felt nice, they were simply clean (despite fact of dandruff), I have used some way cheaper silicone free shampoos and conditioners and afterward my hair felt soft, looked shiny and clean! I am thankful for the opportunity to test out these products but I won't buy them myself and probably won't recommend to others because for the price I could recommend some other products. 


Be Beautiful!
xxx
J.M.



*NOTE: Products were sent to me for free to try and I was not paid to write this review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...