12 Apr 2017

9 Quick And Simple Scrunchie Hairdos | Hair Tutorial | 80s-90s Vibe Hairstyles | J.M.

In one of my previous blog-posts I shared two ways to make scrunchies and as I promised today I am sharing nine simple ways to style hair using scrunchies. All hairdos are for everyday, but by using prettier, more festive scrunchie, can be used for some events.

Some of the hairdos are more 80s-90s looking, but again with a modern twist, even though there is some of that oldies vibe, they don't look too old school. I think they just look cute.
All hairstyles are basic and easy to make, so grab your scrunchie and make yourself a hairdo!


1. High Bun
Make a high ponytail and twist hair in a bun (or use bun donut). Use scrunchie to secure bun or secure with pins and use scrunchie as an accessory. For this I preferred to use one with 'ears'.


2. Half-updo high ponytail
Starting at just above your ears, section hair in two parts. Upper part bring up in a ponytail (I made my slightly to one side) and tie with a scrunchie.


3. Half-updo high bun
Do same steps as in a previous hairdo, but secure hair with a regular hairtie and then twist hair in a bun. Secure with a scrunchie.


4. High ponytail
Super basic - high ponytail accessorized with scrunchie! And imho with this scrunchie it don't look 90s!


5. High braid
Also super simple - make a high ponytail and braid it. Use two scrunchies - one for base and second for end of the braid.


6. Two high buns
Section hair in two sections. Bring each section in high ponytail and then twist in a bun, Secure with scrunchie.


7. 'Sailor Moon' inspired half buns
This hairdo is funky but easy to make. It is pretty much like previous hairdo - section hair into two sections, make high ponytails, twist the hair in a bun but leave ends lose, secure buns with the scrunchies. To make this hairdo even funkier I used two different scrunchies.


8. Side braid
Simply braid a side braid and secure the end with a scrunchie. I braided my hair in a French braid.


9. Low side bun
Bring all hair to one side, make a side bun. Secure it with a scrunchie.


Check out the video to see how I made these hairdos in action))



Be Beautiful!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...