7 Feb 2017

Valentine's Day Manicure

It just a week left until Valentine's Day. For me it is more of less just a regular day, I don't make big fuzz about it but still it is nice when shops are all full with different stuff with hearts like pillows, blankets, cards, cups etc.,etc. It brings the feeling that life is great and full with love but then comes next day after Valentines and it's gone. Anyway in this post I decided to put my Valentine's day nails. 

As always I had no clue what I am going to do on my nails, I just needed to do something. I checked the colors that I have and found this gorgeous deep red color, which I totally forget about. It is from German drugstore DM inner brand trend it up and it is one of those no lamp gel nail polishes. I have worn it couple of times and it lasts quite a while, not like regular gel nail polishes, but still, plus it's super cheap, round 2.


So I used trend it op UV powergel nail polish in color - 070 and have only one coat on.
Also this time I used Depend Gelnail top and base coats, so that my manicure would last longer.
For all decorative elemets I have drawn I used Essence the gel nail polish in 33 wild white ways and a heart shape sequin.

This is how it all turned out:


On my thumb I have three hearts - does this remind you something?



In person this manicure look way better (still need to learn how to capture that), the color looks way deeper and juicier than in photos.


Have Full Of Love Every Day Of Your Life 
and not just Valentine's Day
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...