2 Mar 2017

Nastydress - mini haul, review

Recently I ordered a few things from online shop Nastydress.com, just to see how long will it take for my order to arrive and what quality will the items be.


Order arrived in about three weeks from the day I made my order, what actually was fast, because I thought it will take more then month. Now let's get into my little haul + review.


I'll start with a peacock jewelry set which contains of necklace and earrings. It is silvery jewelry with artificial gem. There are four gem stone color variations to choose from - blue, champagne, green and red. After hard time choosing between red and blue, I went for blue one, just to add something different to my collection because I often choose red.
At the time I order this blouse, it was also on sale for $3,83.




Now, my thoughts of this set. Pendant and earrings look very pretty. Quality also is good, items look just like on the websites photos. Only one thing I don't like is the chain. It feels too bulky to me, so I think I will swap it. But overall I am happy with this set.

Next two items are blouses.


First blouse is pretty basic. It is off white, chiffon blouse with a bow tie in the front. There was three color variations - black, red and off white. I think the off white looks the best. It is simple, but elegant and fits well. Depending of my mood or look I am going for I can tuck bottom in or leave it on top, both ways it look good. Normally I wear size XS/S, but ordered in size M which is my size according to the size chart provided on the website.
At the time I order this set, it was on sale for $5,84.





And the last item is this coffee color, chiffon blouse with black lace collar and cuffs. It has nice polka dot print, and because dots are divided in half, sometimes it associates with (micro) leopard print, sometimes - coffee beans. This blouse is one size - fits size XS to M. So it still fits me and looks very nice, but I can't really tuck in the bottom. I mean - I can, but it won't stay tucked, because this blouse is shorter than the other one.
At the time I order this blouse, it was $6,85.







Conclusion.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase. Everything is good quality for the price. Blouses fit well and looks good. Also delivery was impressively fast, like I said in the beginning. So, I think in the future I will do some more purchases from them, I already found some more items that I like.

Have A Fantastic Day!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...