19 Feb 2017

Mint Hot Chocolate Recipe | Yummy Blog

I couldn't say that hot chocolate is one of my obsessions, but every now and then I have a craving for hot chocolate. I have tried different recipes and minty hot chocolate became my favorite. After checking out a bunch of recipes I came up to this simplified recipe, because I don't want to spend lot of time on food - I have life to live :D So here is how I do my mint hot chocolate!


Ingredients:
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cocoa
3-5 mints (or 1-2 teabags of mint tea and sweetener to taste, for example, honey)


Grind (in a blender) mints into a large crumbs.
Heat the milk, but do not boil!
Add cocoa and mint crumbs.
On medium-low heat, stirring, heat until all is melted and well mixed (about 3-5 minutes).


Last step is to pour in a cup and enjoy!


You can also decorate with marshmallows and whipped cream.


Bon Appetit!


And as always a video recipe here:



Have A Warm Minty Day!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...