13 Aug 2014

Striped Pedicure

I like to have soft, delicate pedicure and since I tried matte top coat on my toenails I fell in love with matte pedicure. This time I have pink matte nails with white stripes. Oh, I just love how they look :)




This pedicure is easy to do as well, maybe the hardes part is to draw straight lines, but then you can always use tape and then there should be no problem. I have two coats of pink nail polish on, then i draw three white lines on each thumbnail and on top of all nails a put matte top coat.

I used:
Pink nail polish by Primark (it was in set of 4)
NAIL ART get creative (by Primark) white nail polish + pink gems
MATTE top coat (by Primark)
xa-xa just realized that I used all Primark nail polishes :D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...