21 Jan 2017

Last Year Was Great - This Will Be Fantastic!

Time flies so unbelievable fast, New Year just begin.. But wait! January is already more than half way through.  - what???


I wanted to get back to my blog from the beginning of this year and I already fail.. BUT that doesn't mean I must quit my idea!
So here is my first blog post THIS year! Happy New Year to ALL!
Last year was pretty busy, so many things happened. Not everything was good, but even bad things must happen, that is life and after that we can better appreciate all good things. I am excited for this year. There are few cool things already happened, but I will leave that for later. In this post I just wanted to make a small recap of last year and to say - for this year I have so many ideas, I even don't know where to start.. Well, probably, the best is to start with planning, organizing and scheduling. Right? So that is what I am going to do first..
But till then, here is a look back to the last year!


First of all, last year I was able to travel quite a lot. Have done couple blogposts, shared some photos on Instagram and of course made a bunch of YouTube videos (I know, need to improve my filming and editing skills BUT I am still learning, so don't judge me to hard).
So here are a couple of my travel videos:






Also on my YouTube channel you can find some hairstyle ideas like this one: 


I tried to share some cute and pretty easy hairdo ideas, but am still unsure will I do more or not, because there are so many other tutorials, but will see..


As I said at the beginning of this post, the last year was busy, so I couldn't really find time for DIYs, but still have made 3 videos on YouTube. Yes, again on YouTube, last year I spend a LOT of TIME exploring and learning about YouTube, but there are a lot more to learn.

And if you still think I didn't do much on YouTube,because there are only 20 videos on my channel for entire year, then..
Surprise, surprise! At the end of the last year I started 2nd channel.
Yes, last year I started 2 YouTube channels.


Why? Because I decided to separate things. Like on my first channel I pretty much put on random things like travel videos, DIY, hair tutorials, but on my second channel I put on only FOOD related videos and I make videos there in Russian, but with subtitles in English and Latvian. Also recipes can be found in the info under the videos, this year I will try post recipes here on my blog.
Here is one of my recipe videos:



At the end of the year we came back home to our homeland Latvia. Such an excitement, but also so much stress.
Here is a sneak peak video to my hometown Rezekne. Weather was bad that day, but still nice to be home..
Home Sweet Home!



Probably the best part was the end of the year, because finally my dream came true, actually it came true this year, but on December 31st. I found out that it will really happen. More about it I will post in one of my next blogposts.


Past year gave me so many new memories, made me learn and try new things, new skills. All that happens, happens for reason - so no regrets! Chin up and step forward to unknown future, because we never know what will bring us new day!


See you soon!
Be inspired!
xxx
J.M.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...