26 Jun 2016

4x4 - Four Hairstyles In Four Minutes - Tutorial

Here I am with one more blogpost about hair styling. Looks like this is my new thing :D
Anyway back to the topic. This post is about four easy or better say - super easy hairdos that takes about a minute to do.



At the botom of this post you will find the video tutorial (if you haven't seen it already on my YouTube channel). But first - some photos of each hairdo...

1) High Loop
My fave when I need to get my hair off the way



2) Double Knot Half-do


And here is one photo from day before when I had same double knot half-do but my hair was slightly curled.


3) Pencil Bun
Don't necessarily need to use pencil, but I think it gives more interesting look than just a regular chopstick.





4) Twist Braid
This one is the hardest one because sometimes twisting just goes wrong. Even in the video I look kinda clumsy, well let's blame my earrings that also wanted to be twisted ;)



So, here is the video tutorial:


Hope You enjoyed and find it helpful and interesting!

Be Beautifil
J.M.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...