18 Nov 2015

Fresh Manicure

Oh, it feels so good to have fresh manicure, especially after some time without any. Lately I have some kind of overwhelming of ideas for my nails, I want to try different techniques, but I can't decide what I want the most and end up with nothing. 


Manicure, I made, is super simple, nothing fancy, basically I just mixed two colors. It reminds zebra (or tiger) stripes, but from the far it more looks like I have just used two different shades of red.


Once again, I did my nails with gel, just because I think there will be no time for nails in my near future..
I used same old colors from +Depend Cosmetic AB  what I showed before in some of my previous blog posts (I think - it is just about time to get some new colors, otherwise I have same color all the time :D ).


Depend GelLack in colors Deep Red and Amethyst Stone Glitter.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...