12 Nov 2015

DIY - Crocheted Jewelery Set

Finally I finished my latest DIY and can share it with you 😊



Idea came up to me a while ago, but as it always happens - no time to carry it out. Actually, it doesn't take that much time to make this set, the longest part is sewing on pearls.

For making this set I used:

Yarn, thread, crochet hook, sewing needles, pearls, ribbon, earring hooks.


For flowers I followed this scheme, but with little modifications (for one petal less, 5 instead of 6). First one I made following scheme, you can see that on photo above, but looking at it I thought - it's not quite that what I want. 


So five petals looks perfect, now I just can't stop looking at them. I don't want to wear this set, otherwise I will stuck in front of the mirror. :D
Isn't this set completely adorable?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...