28 Nov 2015

DIY - Christmas Tree

The time runs so fast, it feels like just yesterday we celebrated New Year and now it is nearly Christmas. This Sunday starts official Christmas countdown (1. Advent).
Everything all around is so Christmassy and I have just done new Christmas related DIY to bring that Christmas spirit to my desk.



For this DIY I used:
  • Ribbon 
  • Piece of cardboard
  • Thread
  • Needle
  • Scissors 
  • Glue

First, I made a cone of a cardboard (base for my Christmas Tree)

Then, I took thread and needle and made stitches in ribbon, creating a ruffle. 


When the ruffle was done - simply wraped it around the cone, keeping it in place with glue (or double-sided tape could work as good).

On top of finished tree I placed a bow for a final accent.

And that it, my mini Christmas tree was done!

Now it adorns my desk and brings in some Christmas mood! :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...