22 Apr 2015

DIY Headbands

I wanted new hair accessory for my hair, but all what I saw in store didn't quite coincide with my wishes. Today I made a couple on my own and what good about them - looks cute and takes very small amount of time to do them.





I used:
ribbons, hair ties, beads, needle, thread


White headband I make without sewing (except little flowers). 
I cut three pieces of ribbon and made a braid. 
Ends of braid I tied to hair tie. 
Done! And it took less than 5 minutes!

Note: as the ribbon is white tied knots are well seen, but mostly I prefer wear headband by showing only front part so knots don't bother me - they are hidden under my hair.

For extra accessory I made three tiny flowers that I sewed to braid. 

On black headband I sew everything and it took me around an hour to finish it. Basically I sewed both ends of ribbon to hair tie and then decorated it with beads.



Have some more ideas for further headbands and hopefully I will carry out them anytime soon so I could share with you. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...