20 Apr 2015

Lace Nails

Past week I have been lazy couch potato.:D Ok, maybe I am too critical towards myself, but I really hate when I have loads of things to do but I don't do them, basically just waste my time BUT as excuse to myself - I managed to read a couple of books so I didn't completely wasted my time.
When I finished last book, I decided to take a break and do something else, like try new things on my nails.
I have seen different ways of doing nails with laces and wanted to try them so long but never got to it. I made one of the easiest ways (as I think) - all you need to do is cut out piece of lace and stick it to nail.


Looks pretty cool, especially from the far (in close it is more like - wtf?!). Well, it was hard to find perfect placement for lace on my nail, so next time I will try with another with smaller pattern.
When my nails was done I had this feeling that something is not right or is missing. By adding a silver gem, made it look more completed.


I don't know how long it will last, but if laces won't fall off soon I will peel them off anyway because I just can't stop touching, rubbing and scratching them. :D

I used:
P2 Color Victim - 693 that's it!
P2 8in1 nail wonder
coral pink laces





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...