4 Apr 2015

DIY - Beaded Easter Eggs

It is Easter tomorrow! Many people celebrate it, different countries has their own traditions, folklore etc. When I was a kid I liked Easter (as probably all other kids) but over the years it became indifferent. This year I decided to make small Easter decors made with beads. And I think they will look nice all year around, for Christmas I could use them as a Christmas tree decors. 


There are loads of different ways and patterns how to make beaded egg decors. I looked through many of them and I knew I want to do my own. For my egg decors I did not follow to any pattern I just made them as I imagined.
Blue egg I made freestyle, I did not know how I want it to look like when it's finished (and you can see that it is less accurate), but pink one I knew exactly what I want, I draw a small sketch and tried to do as close as possible to that.



To make these eggs I used beads (of course), also eggshells (but can be used foam or wood eggs), wire, nylon thread, needle, ribbon.



Happy Easter!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...