8 Apr 2015

Magnetic Lines

This time doing my nails I decided to play around with magnetic nail polish. Also wanted to see how going to look like that P2 crisp nail polish (what I wore before) in nail art and I can say straight away that I have ambiguous thoughts about result, can't really tell neither I like it or not.


I used magnetic pen instead of special magnets with some kind of pattern. With this pen there are pretty much endless variations of pattern BUT it takes practice. When I tried it for a first time, my nails was total mess.

I did much better this time (i think). I put on two coats of blue nail polish then one with magnetic top coat and draw diagonal lines after that I applied on one more coat of magnetic top coat and again draw diagonal lines (on one finger you can see they are same direction, but on the other opposite, so each nail has different effect). On the photo it hard to show, but in real nails painted with two magnetic coats looks more like 3D. One coat gives nice effect but two coats makes big difference. 

  

I used:
technic Party Brights:22119 Koh Phangan
ESSENCE - Nail Art Magnetic Top Coat - 01 i believe in magic!
P2 crisp + color: 030 blueberry dots
ESSENCE nail art magnet pen
ESSENCE nail art DUO stylist




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...