14 Jan 2015

DIY - Beaded Flower

In the beginning I planned to make pendant or brooch, but when the flower was done I made it as a bracelet (or hair band) but at the end turned it into room decor, because while it is winter I couldn't wear it anyway.




I used:
small glass beads (dark blue and black)
wire
1 silver sequin in the middle of the flower
black band
elastic




The flower is made of two layers. Top layer's petals are a bit smaller than bottom ones. I led to the scheme down below to create top and bottom layer, but for bottom petals I added few more beads. If say truly on some of the bottom layers petals I made few mistakes (should draw scheme for more accuracy), but as they are under top layer, you can't see anything.

vsehobby.ru
When the flower was done I folded band in half and pulled through elastic. 
Also made small bow (as a sort of flower leaves). 
Attached flower to band.

Final result. Bracelet what is used as decor (at least for now).







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...