13 Nov 2017

Overnight Heatless Curls/Waves Hair Tutorial | J.M.

Hi there! Today I am sharing my favorite way of doing overnight heatless curls (or waves), actually it can be done even during the day (and I have done that before) if you want curled hairs for evening.



After the hair wash, I let my hair to dry not completely but until they are still slightly damp (sometimes I even add a bit of water to ends, because they dry first or add some hair styling product).
Before I even start to do something I carefully brush my hair, thankfully my hair don't tend to get very tangly.



  • Next step is to make a high ponytail - high enough to don't bother you while sleeping (but if make it in the morning - at the high that looks best) and secure it with hair tie, basically just tie it as normally but don't do last wrap (or two). Sometimes I also pull the hair tie a little bit away from the hair roots, because it is not fun to wake up with a headache. 
  • Now take a small section of hair from the ponytail (I usually have 5-7 sections) and wrap it around two fingers. 
  • Secure it near the hair tie with 2-3 bobby pins. 
  • Repeat same with the rest of your hair.
  • At the end it should look more or less like a bun. If you do it before bed, it doesn't really matter how accurate it is, but in the morning you probably should place the rolls more precisely to create even bun.  



  • Leave it overnight (or day).
  • Remove all bobby pins and carefully remove the hair tie (or even cut it if you are afraid to ruin the curls).
  • Place hair the way it looks best.
  • Use hairspray and/or any other hair styling product to help curls last longer.



Also I hope you will enjoy this video tutorial and leave me a comment what you think!




Have a great day!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...