12 Mar 2016

Spring In My Head

While mother nature can't decide it is  winter or spring and don't pamper us with nice weather, I am already in spring mood. I am sick of all this cold and glumly weather, I am craving for warmth and bright colors!


So I can say - spring is in my head and.... on my nails! I couldn't wait any longer and painted my nails brightly and spring/summery. The name of the orange color is 'shade of happiness' what I totally agree, now every time I look at my beautiful nails, it brightens up my day. 


As you can see on some nails I made ombre and on others stamped butterflies. That makes very warm and summery look. It is like having nice sunny day and amazing sunset all the time with me and no matter is it raining or even snowing I feel - the spring coming!  

On my nails I used :
Essence: the gel nail polish - base
Essence: the gel nail polish - top
Essence: the gel nail polish - 33 wild white ways
Essence: the gel nail polish - 66 shade of happiness
Trend It up: No1 nail polish - 070 
Stamps




P.S. This is my 100th post! Woo-hoo! Hope you get some sunny mood from it ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...