9 Feb 2016

Everyday Outfit

Hey, hey I am back! Don't know what it is but past month I haven't been doing much and also left aside my blog. Hopefully I will get in a routine of putting new blog post at least once a week.

Now back to the topic. In this post I decided to put on an OOTD, I used to do them more often but lately I pretty much wear same look so that probably won't be interesting to see same things again and again. 


But! This time I decided to do it a bit different and add a short video to make my blogpost sort of more alive. Hope you enjoy it and don't judge me too harshly ;)



About my outfit:
This is what I tend to wear on a daily basis during this cold weather.
My No.1 must have is a warm turtle neck sweater and warm socks (which you may notice in video). Can't take it when my feet are cold and wind blows round my neck.

The beret is made by me, same as flower decor about which I have a blogpost.


Coat also has an detachable faux fur collar, that gives more glam look, but I just got a bit frustrated because one attachment button just keep unbutton, so one side is wiggling.



I am wearing:
beret - made by me
coat - ZARA
jeans - Dolce&Rosa
cosy turtleneck sweater
booties - Tandem





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...