24 Jun 2015

Mulhouse, France [Photo Diary]

One of my latest posts I posted photos from zoo that I have bee to in Mulhouse. This time I wanted to share some views of the city. 
I didn't captured as much top showplaces, so here is more of street views and just a random things, views that caught my attention.







We were just driving along when suddenly on the roadside out of the bushes was popping out this sculpture. Looks like he is escaping from there. A little bit unexpected.


Ok, this one just amazed me and is kind of hilarious, because I never seen before such a cool janitor. 


Fountain in Old Town.



Hotel de Ville (Old Town Hall)





Fontaine Stockbrunnen


Temple Saint Etienne (it is a Protestant church, NOT a cathedral as I mistakenly thougt at first).




Europa Tower


Remains of the Medieval Town Wall








One more thing I really enjoyed is the way they have decorated all roundabouts, unfortunately haven't captured more.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...