28 Mar 2015

Crisp Nails

This week I am trying out one of new nail polishes from P2.
When I was in store its texture caught my attention and I wanted to try it straight away.

When I applied it, at first, I wasn't sure how it supposed to turn into that texture, that I saw in store, because nail polish looks too liquidy. But after drying it looks much better. I applied two coats of polish (as it was said on packaging). This is how it looks like:


It looks like sandpaper, but feels much nicer. I did not topped it up with any top coat I think that would change or even ruin all charm of this nail polish, so for me it lasted around a week, basically like most of nail polishes. 
Removing process was a bit harder than with regular nail polish, but not as bad as with glitters.


I am using:
P2 crisp + color: 030 blueberry dots




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...