10 Jun 2017

Beautiful Latvia | J.M.

Latvia - home sweet home, it feels so good to be home, but at same time every time I come back after long time I feel like a stranger here. There are so many things I have get used to while lived abroad, so every time I must readjust. But, well, Latvia still is and always will be place I call HOME. 



So in this post I am just sharing some bits and pieces of my home - Latvia. These all are just random photos from different places in Latvia not all from the 'most popular' or 'must see' lists, because its beauty is not only in those places, it's all around and each and everyone gives a reason to love Latvia!

Rezekne, view from the castle hill to concert hall - Gors.

Brivibas Street in Riga, afar on the right partly visible St. Gertrude New Church.

Castle ruins in Rezekne.


Building called "Pencil" in Rezekne.

Ex-factory VEF - Valsts elektrotehniskā fabrika (State Electrotechnical Factory), Riga.

Devil's Lake








River Daugava.



Plavinas Municipality Tourism Information Centre.

Concert hall GORS in Rezekne.

Basilica of the Assumption in Aglona.

St. Alexander Nevsky Church in Riga.


I could go on and on, but for this post I'll stop here. 
So, someday there may be a continue :)


Take care!

xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...