16 Sept 2015

Trying New Trend IT Up Nail Polish

I had an opportunity to try out new nail polish from German drugstore DM +dm-drogerie markt Deutschland new brand called Trend It Up. I got nail polish called No1 Nail Polish in color 070. The color is very beautiful, even thought at first I wasn't shure about it.

This is how it looks on my nails. 




And the nail polish dries very quickly, I applied three coats (I would say two coats was enough, but for test did three) and I was ready to go nearly straight away. Usually every next coat dries longer than previous, even quick drying polishes. That made me impressed.

As I said it is drugstore brand, so it is available only in DM stores or online and it costs only 1,25€. Bottle is pretty small - 6ml, but on the other hand how many of us have used up all nail polish before it dries, besides the price is very frendly. 


I used only nail polish itself, without any base or top coats, to see how long will it last.



Over all this nail polish lasted around a week, so I would say it good for the price. What I like the most that it dries very quickly, that means I can have pretty nails even if I am in a rush.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...