5 Jul 2015

Colmar [Photo Diary]

The weather is sooo freaking hot, so I don't even want to move because I am already sweating (probably you don't want to know that, but I know many feel the same). So I decided to check my computer and do some sorting and cleaning and I realized that I still have some photos that I haven't posted from our trip to Colmar in France few week ago (looks like that lately France is our no.1 travel destination).
It is nice city, there are a lot to see, but it was so crowded, that I couldn't do proper shots of top sight. Well, there still are some for little sneak peak :)





La fountaine de la place Rapp

Place du Champs de Mars
Admiral Bruat Fountain 

Fountain in the Town Hall Square (Place de la Mairie)

Unterlinden museum



Bye, bye, Colmar! We are on the way back home..






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...