21 Sept 2014

Blue Matte Nails

My obsession with matte continues :D this time blue manicure



It is simple to do this manicure (well, as the most of manicures I do). 
First - put on 2-3 coats of blue nail varnish and let it dry properly before putting on next coat. Then top all nails with matte top coat and again let it dry. Now draw black, curved lines and when they are dry, draw parallel to each line (could be used blue or clear nail polish) but before it dries sift the glitter. When all done remove excess glitter. 

P.S. for longer lasting top the glitter with clear top coat (what I didn't do because I put on this manicure only for a few days)



I used:
technic Party Brights: 22119 Koh Phangan
technic: 27105 Jet Black
MATTE top coat (by Primark)
blue glitter


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...