24 May 2017

Fluffy Messy Hair Bow Half Updo | J.M.

Bow hairdo is very cute and there are many variations how to make it, but how many time have you failed on making perfect looking hair bow? I bet often, because I do, but actually fluffy, messy hair-bow looks better, more natural (imho).



I like messy hairdos for several reasons - way easier and faster to do because they don't have to be perfect, looks more casual, cute, this type of hairstyles have more volume. 

So here I am sharing quick tutorial of how I make hair-bow half updo.

1 - bring half of the hair up, secure with hair elastic (I prefer thinner one, but not one of those tiny, "invisible"), on the last loop take hair only half way or less through


2 - divide created hair-loop in half (now you have two hair-loops)


3 - secure hair-loops with bobby pins on each side of the head (here I just secured them in place with few pins)


4 - take the leftover hair tail, bring it up and then behind the hair-tie - down (for this I used the hair tool - loop, can be done without but it will loosen the hair), gently pull the tail down and secure it with some bobby pins


5 - form the bow, place the hair the way it looks best and secure









Be Beautiful!
xxx
J.M.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...